We are excited for this event that only comes around every 2 years! We have 10 openings!!! If
you are in grades 8-11 and are interested in attending this amazing event,
please click on the links below to submit your applications!!!
1. In a separate link below is a Quest schedule. In case you were curious about what we do at the Quest.
2. There is not a lot of room for everyone and their belongings, so I am requesting no suitcases. Please pack in book bags/duffle bags that can squish under seats or wherever we can fit them into the van.
3. When packing you will need to include: pillow, bedding for twin bed or sleeping bag, towels & toiletries, sneakers which are mandatory for all activities, no yoga pants or tight fitting clothing, no halter tops or short shorts, shorts must be at least fingertip length. You will be given a Quest T-shirt to wear during one of the days. Please pack light as we have limited space and cannot accommodate van space for over packing. We will be completing activities outdoors, you will need clothing that you can move and bend in. I suggest comfortable loose fitting clothing and maybe a hoodie if it’s chilly.
4. Travel to Boston plan: Please plan to meet on at the District campgrounds Thursday evening after you had dinner around 7 pm. You will sleep here in one of the dorms until around 3 AM when you will pack the van and leave for Boston. The trip is supposed to take 10 hours however with traffic and stopping for breaks it could be a 12 hour drive. It is important we arrive at ENC no later than 4 pm on Friday May 25th.
5. Travel home plan: We depart ENC at noon. We will drive until we find a place to stop for a brief lunch break and again for dinner. If it takes 12 hours we may not arrive back to Butler until midnight. We will have teens text or call you when we are closer to Butler so you can plan pick up.
5. Money: Please plan to bring money to eat breakfast and lunch on the road Friday May 25th and lunch and dinner on the road Monday May 28th. We will be stopping at places like McDonalds, Subway, Wendy’s, nothing too expensive.
6. Please send your check as soon as your application has been approved! Colleen Baker c/o Pittsburgh District Church of the Nazarene at 177 North Rd. Butler, PA 16001. Make Check payable to Pittsburgh District NYI.
7. You will be missing school Friday May 25th, make sure you let your school know.